Icon Dental Center Seattle, Washington Location
We are committed to providing quality healthcare to families located in the Seattle area and treat patients of all ages. We provide comprehensive solutions for our patients’ oral health needs. Believing in the importance of listening to our patients, we take the time to truly understand each person’s needs, goals, and lifestyle. By understanding our patients’ objectives we can provide solutions that will improve their health while transforming their smile into something bright and beautiful.
Finding reliable and trustworthy oral health care in Seattle is stressful for many because of numerous dental clinics that fail to provide all the dental solutions commonly in demand within the city. Looking for a specific solution can lead you to many clinics without success.
At Icon Dental, whether you’re looking for a routine examination, or reliable teeth whitening solution, we’ve got it all. To give you an idea, here are a number of solutions available from our dental office in Seattle.
- Extraction of a tooth becomes necessary at times, especially if you have misshapen teeth, extra long roots, problematic wisdom teeth, extensive decay, or if the gums under the teeth are at risk of infection.
Once you visit for tooth extraction in our new office, we thoroughly review the process with you. The procedure typically takes minutes and you will never feel pain. However, it is important that you follow the guide provided by the dentist post-extraction to ensure your wound heals properly.
- For the past many decades, the only treatment options available for people who were missing teeth were bridges and dentures. Today, we are capable of changing the lives of patients by providing dental implants.
If you’re looking for dental implants in Seattle, you will be glad to meet our experienced periodontists, both have specialized training in the dental surgery department. Icon dental also uses only the latest and most advanced dental implant technology to give you the perfect implant.
- Even if you are a keen flosser and brusher, you cannot escape damage to teeth resulting from cracks, decay or trauma. This can happen to anyone and at Icon Dental Center, we provide dental bridges as the perfect solution for any kind of damaged teeth.
Icon Dental Center offers the perfect Dental bridges solution for those who are aware of the dangers of teeth damage. Visit us today and we’ll tell you whether you need a bridge or not.
- Having a problem with uneven teeth? Having uneven teeth can shatter your confidence even if you are a working adult. Dr. Joanna Valentine and Dr. Nadia Abouhosn at Icon Dental Center are certified Invisalign treatment providers.
We are the only dentistry in Seattle that has not one, but two doctors dealing with invisible braces for adults. Both the doctors have successfully treated numerous cases with our signature appliance system.
- For many years, dental fillings have been the number one procedure dentists have been providing. These fillings are placed inside your teeth after some tooth structure is removed due to decay or fracture.
In the past few years, filling materials have significantly improved, thanks to technological advancements. At Icon Dental Center, we offer you both silver amalgam and a variety of other fillings. Visit our clinic to find all about the new dental fillings available and how they can help you.
- This procedure is highly recommended to anyone whose tooth does not stick above the gum to support a filling or crown. Crown lightening is specifically performed to help support the filling or crown. During this procedure, one of our surgeons will remove the gum tissue, bone or both to help expose the tooth. This will help the dentist to restore the tooth prosthetically.
Treatment duration can vary according to the situation of the tooth. Visit Icon Dental Center and get in touch with one of our surgeons.
- Teeth whitening is one of the most common dental cosmetic procedure. Some of the many teeth whitening procedures are performed at our office. The procedure usually takes minutes thanks to our expert dentists Dr. Joanna Valentine and Dr. Nadia Aboulhosn.
- During your first visit to Icon Dental Center, your questions and concerns will be directly addressed by Dr. Joanna Valentine, or Dr. Nadia Aboulhosn or one of their technicians. This is the perfect time to mention any of your problems regarding your oral health.
You are encouraged to visit our office in Seattle and get immediate consultation. During this time, we expect you to talk all about your drinking, eating, and other oral habits. Even mentioning the daily stress level you have to go through can have a connection with your oral health.
We offer both same-day and emergency appointments for your convenience, though we ask you call us ahead of time if possible so we may accommodate your visit among our currently scheduled appointments. Extended hours are available by appointment only.
Icon Dental Center is a dental office in Seattle located at 2815 2nd Ave, Suite 101, Seattle, WA. We are currently accepting new patients, and you can schedule an appointment by calling (206) 225-2882 or filling out our form below.