Formally Silverlake Dental Center
When you are looking for a new dental practice, it is quite natural to seek out dentists who are highly trained and experienced with a reputation of excellence. With years of experience in providing dental care to Silver Lake and surrounding areas, and in the face of complex nature of modern dentistry, Icon Dental Center never underestimates the expectations of our patients for their need for superior quality dentistry.
As a leader in a multi-specialty team of highly trained and qualified professionals, we provide specialized and comprehensive dentistry solutions. Our aim is to deliver the best quality with a minimum number of dental visits. We specialize in providing personal, unhurried, and detailed check-ups that you deserve.
Since dental anxiety is one of the key obstacles that prevent most people from visiting a dentist, we are proud to say that we have a long and successful history of converting our dentally anxious patients into regular ones.
Icon Dental Center’s Silver Lake location provides a relaxed and gentle atmosphere where each patient is provided individualized care. We make sure we understand the needs and wants of the patients before recommending them a solution.
We listen to you and hear your concerns carefully and explain every one of our dental procedures in a language you’ll very easily understand.
Whether you are looking for a routine checkup or a reliable restorative treatment, we got it all. To give you an idea of what kind of dental care our team can provide, here are some of our Dental solutions available to you.
Routine Exams and Cleanings
- Routine dental exams and cleanings are a necessary part of sound dental health. It is a practice that emphasizes on family dentistry. We encourage families to work with the dentist to make sure all routine exams are properly scheduled and good oral health habits are practiced at home.
There are many benefits of getting routine dental exams, some of these include –
- Prevent tooth loss
- Prevent cavities
- Prevent bad breath
- Boost overall dental health
- Reduce risk for oral diseases
- Brighten your smile
Dental fillings have been used throughout history to restore teeth. Fillings are placed in the teeth after the dentist removes tooth structure due to fracture or decay.
In recent years, the materials that are used for dental fillings have significantly improved thanks to technological advancements. At Icon Dental Center, we have several preferred options for tooth restoration including cementable resins, composite filling materials, and porcelains.
- In the past many years, Icon Dental Center has become the preferred dental office for parents seeking excellent children’s dental care. Our dentists Dr. Joanna Valentine and Dr. Nadia Aboulhosn have successfully created a unique and welcoming environment that is not only comfortable for entire families but is also ideal for kids.
For years we have become the ‘dental home’ for children from their first visit all the way through adulthood.
Emergency Dental Care
- At Icon Dental Center, we pay extra attention to patients who come with an emergency. We understand that emergencies can’t always wait and we are pleased to offer emergency walk-in dental care at both of our office locations.
Our multi-talented team of dentists has extensive experience in handling dental emergencies of all kinds. Here are just some of the dental emergencies you can get taken care of by walking into our dental offices.
- Chipped, broken or heavily damaged tooth
- Knocked-out tooth or teeth
- Broken jaw
- Bitten tongue, lip, or cheek which won’t stop bleeding
- Severe toothache
- Root canal treatment
- Tooth extractions
- Infection relief
- Thanks to modern dentistry, dentures, and bridges are no longer the only treatments available for people who are missing teeth. The nature of dental implants has completely changed and now dentists are able to restore a smile and an individual’s ability to eat food as they would with real teeth.
At Icon Dental Center, our dental implant patients are looked after by our experienced periodontist Dr. Yassin. He has specialized training in dental implant surgery and uses only the latest and most advanced dental implant technology available today.
- Restoring uneven teeth without braces is now possible. Uneven teeth can easily shatter confidence and make you look awkward in front of your friends and family. Thankfully, Dr. Joanna Valentin and Dr. Nadia Abouhosn have the perfect solution for you.
- Both dentists are certified Invisalign treatment providers. The treatment restores uneven teeth without creating aesthetic problems for its wearers. It is the perfect solution for teens who have uneven teeth.
You are encouraged to visit our office in Everett and get immediate consultation. During this time, we expect you to talk all about your drinking, eating, and other oral habits. Even mentioning the daily stress level you have to go through can have a connection with your oral health.
We offer both same-day and emergency appointments for your convenience, though we ask you call us ahead of time if possible so we may accommodate your visit among our currently scheduled appointments. Extended hours are available by appointment only.
Our family dentistry practice is conveniently located off 19th Ave. SE, just south of WinCo Foods and north of Costco Wholesale. If you’re looking for a high-quality dental office , get in touch with us today!