Payment Options You Can Afford For The Treatment You Need
We are in-network providers for the following insurances:
- Aetna Dental Insurance (preferred provider)
- Cigna (preferred provider)
- Delta Dental | WDS (preferred provider)
- MetLife (preferred provider)
- Premera (preferred provider)
- Regence (preferred provider)
- United Concordia Dental (preferred provider)
IMPORTANT: At this time, we do not accept DSHS, Apple Care, Apple Health or Provider One dental insurance plans.
Aetna Preferred Provider
Icon Dental Center is proud to be an in-network dentist for Aetna dental insurance.
Why Choose an in-network Aetna dentist?
- Lower out of pocket cost than non-participating Aetna dentists
- Balance billing not allowed as we accepted Aetna’s fee and patient co-payment or deductible
- No forms to complete because we submit the claims directly on your behalf
- We get paid directly by Aetna
- We have to meet national credentialing standards to participate with Aetna
Check your Aetna Summary of Benefits to review the dental service and any limitations covered under your plan. You can also get a Summary of Benefits from the employer providing your insurance, or contact the Member Services number provided on your ID card.
Delta Dental | WDS Dentist Preferred Provider
Icon Dental Center is proud to be an in-network dentist for Delta Dental | Washington Dental Service insurance. Our preferred provider status means low out of pocket costs for the patient, and less paperwork for you to complete – we submit the claims directly on your behalf.
We are happy to answer your questions regarding coverage provided by Dental Dental | WDS, though you can also easily determine what plan you have and what services it covers by logging into your subscriber connection account. Different plans come with different types of coverage so it is good to ask upfront about what is covered by your exact dental plan.
Routine Cleanings Can Save You Money
Most dental insurances cover your regular dental cleanings and exams, and often little or no co-payment is required. Seeing your dentist on a regular basis can keep your mouth looking and feeling healthy, which means fewer costly dental procedures down the road. Committing to regular dental cleanings can save you money, pain, and stress in the future.