Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in South Everett
Since Invisalign clear retainers are nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Joanna Valentine and Dr. Nadia Aboulhosn are certified Invisalign treatment providers in South Everett & Downtown Seattle. They have treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
There are many different reasons why orthodontic treatment may be recommended, but sometimes braces simply are not the most appropriate answer. For adults and teenagers, the obvious look of metal braces is not appealing, which is why Invisalign was invented. Invisalign and Invisalign Teen are different than traditional braces. The aligners are nearly invisible and can provide you with the same benefits with a more discreet look.
Invisalign Helps to:
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Realign the jaw
- Correct the bite
- Correct crowded teeth
Invisalign vs. Metal Braces?
- You can remove Invisalign retainers whenever you want
- Invisalign retainers are customized to fit and move with your teeth with no discomfort
- No restrictions on the foods you can eat
- You can brush and floss your teeth like normal
- Virtually invisible (no one will know you are wearing them unless you tell them!)
- Non-damaging to teeth and enamel
- Pricing similar to traditional metal braces
How Invisalign Works
Instead of using metal brackets and wires to straighten teeth like traditional braces, Invisalign uses a custom-made series of aligners made specifically for your teeth. Over time, the aligners gradually shift your teeth into place. Instead of having metal brackets to attach and wires to tighten, Invisalign allows you to simply pop in a new set of aligners approximately every 2 weeks until your treatment is complete.
The aligners are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth which allows you to get a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part – most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth!
- Schedule your free Invisalign consultation at Icon Dental Center
- We will create a customized treatment plan based on your needs
- Receive your custom-made Invisalign aligners
- Wear a new aligner every 2 weeks
- Reveal your beautiful new smile
The length of treatment depends on the severity of your case and will be outlined during your consultation with one of our dentists. The average treatment length for adults is 12 months. While you can remove Invisalign aligners whenever you want, treatment is faster and more effective if they are worn between 20 and 22 hours per day.
At Icon Dental Center, our dentists can meet with you to determine whether Invisalign is right for you. A straighter and a more confident smile may be within your reach. Not every patient may be an ideal candidate, and we encourage you to review your dental insurance plan regarding coverage for this treatment.To make an appointment or request more information, please contact our office. We look forward to seeing your new smile – we know you will!